Did you come across the word dosha as per Ayurveda, Ayurveda differentiates people with different body types using Vata, Pitta and Kapha Dosha. If you doubt you are a pitta personality? Then lets see what are the properties, physical and mental attributes of Pitta Body types.
- Pitta Persons generally have warm blood, and their temperature is on the higher side , If someone touches you they will say your body is hot.
- Pitta persons will have sharp features, are known for their intellect.
- Has confident and forceful personality, They like to convince and they like to lead.
- Pitta people do not like to sit in one place, they like to keep moving and keep going, They cannot remain idle they will always be seen doing something.
- Pitta people’s skin is oily, smooth and hair would have oily texture . Skin is Prone to pimples, acne, moles.
- Type – p , personalities are knowledgeable, logical and practical.
- Pitta type personality generally are intolerant to heat.
- Pitta type hair growth is slow and hair shows signs of premature greying.
- Have more Hunger and thirst , may be called a Foodie also, They expect food to be ready and most of them carry snacks so that they can eat whenever they feel hungry.
- Pitta types like eating cold and chilled food items.
- Pitta body types have Moderate sexual desire and enough energy.
- Pitta types remain fearless if opposed by anyone and can easily be angered.
- Pitta types have logical understanding and decision making is an easy task for them.
- Body of pitta types is generally symmetrical and pleasant looking.
- Eyes are generally small, but they have a penetrating gaze, Eyes are bit towards yellowish / reddish when pitta dosha is imbalanced.
- Body odour is unpleasant.
- Pitta types get angry soon and calms down fast.
- Pitta types are fond of dressing up and looking good.
- Pitta types have a good moral character but can get envious at times
Ailments suffered in pitta types.
- Burning sensation in eyes,
- Pain in ears.
- Acid eructation.
- Burning sensation in palms and soles of feet.
- Burning sensation in entire part of the body.
- High body temperature.
- Fissures on surface of the body.
- Offensive smell from mouth.
- Unsatisfied hunger.
- Mouth ulcers.
- Procttitis of the anal region.
- Inflammation of penis.
- Excessive thirst.
- Inflammation of throat.
- Deep cracking of the skin.
- Degeneration and softening of muscular tissues.
If you feel that you are a pitta type just comment below
Tell us what do you think !